A year ago today Dora became ours! That gorgeous little puppy is now fifteen months old and still just as aDORAble.
We’ve had lots of love, laughs and joy, as well as a few ” if you didn’t laugh you’d have to cry” moments along the way! Like the time she found an almost empty bag of compost and decided bringing it into the sitting room to play with in comfort, would be a good idea! Or when she decided chewing the cane conservatory furniture would save the hassle of going outside to find a stick!
Wouldn’t change her for the world. 💕💕💕💕
THANK YOU K9 Crusaders!
- CONTACT FORM – I WANT TO REHOME A DOG
- CONTACT FORM – I NEED TO SURRENDER A DOG
- GOT A QUESTION? CHECK OUT OUR FAQ
- HOW TO BECOME A K9 VOLUNTEER
- K9 CHATTER
- IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL DOG OWNERS
Join the Facebook400 Monthly Sponsors